Monday 9 April 2007

Lifeguard - James Patterson

Lifeguard
James Patterson & Andrew Gross

Everything is going right for lifeguard Ned Kelley. He is involved with Tess, the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and what's more, a million dollars is within touching distance; his share of the score for the robbery of some world-class art. All he has to do is trigger alarms to throw the cops off the scent. But when Tess is brutally murdered and the others involved in the robbery are massacred, Ned is the prime suspect. He has been set up...


Another quick & easy read. Seems to be all I can handle at the moment as my thoughts are all over the place for a few reasons. I do have some 'meatier' books on the way though, courtesy of a bit of an Amazon maxout. Anyway, seems like you can't really go wrong with James Patterson. I've been a fan ever since I read When The Wind Blows years ago. This'd be perfect holiday reading - on the plane or on the beach etc. It's the usual fast paced crime novel with a mild love interest, multiple murders and a twist in the tale. It'll only take you a few hours to read it, I flew through it yesterday evening. A trashy page turner, fun to read. Not much to get your teeth into though. Mind you, I suppose in my case that's a strong point right now!


Read more about Lifeguard

No comments: